Not able to transfer character to servers on cluster

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Bring together the Nitrado Community Discord at present and share your experiences and cognition with others!

Click here to get to the Discord Server!

    • #i

    Im having an issue with transfering my character on my server cluster. When the server list appears and I choose another server on the cluster to bring together the join button grays out and nothing happens, only my character is experiencing this upshot others are able to transfer to and from the server equally normal. I've tried with my character's inventory empty, I've died respawned and fast traveled, tried obelisk, Tek transmitter, and supply drops. I've restarted all servers on the cluster and checked the cluster settings. I accept also tried dissimilar net connections.

    Does anyone know of a solution for this? Next I volition but make a new graphic symbol, merely I would like to avoid that if I can. Any assistance is appreciated.

    • #2

    Do y'all have 'survivor enabled? Do you have a countersign on information technology?

    • #3

    Yes and no countersign. Other people can transfer, but not me.

    • #4

    Figured out a solution to my problem. When I rejoined the concluding server I transferred from It had a download of my character available, after downloading that "copy" of my character, I quit that server and went back to the server I was stuck on with the more contempo non"copy" and was able to transfer again. I think the issue was acquired because during my final transfer a copy of my character got stuck uploaded in the server I transfered from and I was not able to upload or transfer the same character till I cleared that copy off of the cluster uploads.

    • #five

    Sadly that happens more oft than you think. Personally I disable the transfer of survivor on my cluster for this very reason.

  • DOAGEN

    Closed the thread.